Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 pm

CaveHermit wrote:all ppl stop playing on that world and wait for next. JORB WHEN NEW WORLD

Keep it to viewtopic.php?f=40&t=57497 please.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Kaios » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:26 am

Frantianno228 wrote:poor Sveta

if u act like trash don't be surprised when someone takes u to the curb
Kaios

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:12 am

Kaios wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:poor Sveta

if u act like trash don't be surprised when someone takes u to the curb

how is she trash the only thing ive seen her say during the whole siege was "omg guys stop" and "take off your pants" xd
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby fallout » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:51 am

Glad to see discussions among the 'top' factions has improved over the years :lol:
fallout

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Frantianno228 wrote: Who is better than me in hafen? I only know 2 people : Koreshok and Sacraer. ( and trollex of course ;) )

Man koreshok isn't even good xD He had insane stats but he didn't know what to do with them. If you think that better = having higher stats then yeah, felix and bunsey are also pvp gods.

Everyone knows how it looked like. Sacraer grinded insane stats and max agility adventage over everyone else which in this stupid combat system let's him win a 1v1 against anyone. He was still getting fucked over and over, killed and koed multiple times in group fights. You guys don't have any idea about any tactics, we were destroying you multiple times in valhalla or on real group fights.

Obviously 1v1s in this game are garbage as if you have more hp than someone and you KITO him for more opennings than he KITO'S you then you can literally spam kitos and eventually beat him as he will be forced to defend.

Frantianno228 wrote:And who is Astarisk? He sayd he know timeline wery well but i think he lie lol. Who are those guys?

You think that you are some kind of elite if you say that? These people are playing this game for much much longer than you, you are just a newfag that doesn't know anyone or anything. Let's be honest here frantianno, what have you really achieved? You beat someone in a 1v1? You won a fight? Ok that's something but you haven't sieged a single village, noone knows you and now you guys got all your shit sieged and you quit. You are still a noone in this community, all you could achieve was to get high stats at some point of the world. (After most of us quit too, btw)
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby CaveHermit » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote: Who is better than me in hafen? I only know 2 people : Koreshok and Sacraer. ( and trollex of course ;) )

Man koreshok isn't even good xD He had insane stats but he didn't know what to do with them. If you think that better = having higher stats then yeah, felix and bunsey are also pvp gods.

Everyone knows how it looked like. Sacraer grinded insane stats and max agility adventage over everyone else which in this stupid combat system let's him win a 1v1 against anyone. He was still getting fucked over and over, killed and koed multiple times in group fights. You guys don't have any idea about any tactics, we were destroying you multiple times in valhalla or on real group fights.

Obviously 1v1s in this game are garbage as if you have more hp than someone and you KITO him for more opennings than he KITO'S you then you can literally spam kitos and eventually beat him as he will be forced to defend.

Frantianno228 wrote:And who is Astarisk? He sayd he know timeline wery well but i think he lie lol. Who are those guys?

You think that you are some kind of elite if you say that? These people are playing this game for much much longer than you, you are just a newfag that doesn't know anyone or anything. Let's be honest here frantianno, what have you really achieved? You beat someone in a 1v1? You won a fight? Ok that's something but you haven't sieged a single village, noone knows you and now you guys got all your shit sieged and you quit. You are still a noone in this community, all you could achieve was to get high stats at some point of the world. (After most of us quit too, btw)

Real pvp God Ozzy come here and make nice story about it how HH win VS (AD) XDDDD more like how hh lose vs AD. And for last month world HH come back make char x3 stat than our and win 2fights :lol: :lol: Rly Nice. And ozzy multiple times you win real group fight? xD :) i think we should watch sacraer youtube channel and we will so how u win multiple times in group fight ;) xD i remmeber only 3 fight where you win. first fight 7month ago when sacaraer get crash and you guys ko him< KO when ppl was off xD . And later sacraer/geleor/frantianno sold char. i was playing solo and just fight 1v1. Later mulor and baton back we make first 4v4. AD win later we make 3v3 where sacraer was on mulor char AD WIN :) later next 3v3 AD WIN :) and HH get stats x3 our ua and start win first fight later buying on cf cheese from some noobs. Get 20k stat and 8k uac and the best fighter. Back to game where all ppl quit 7month ago xD. And ozzy we can check who is better in pvp :) we have something like vallhala we can make same stat and fight 1v1. Winner is better :) Ozzy your friend berthedin call me new guy in hnh and lose vs me in vallhala you should be better than bert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecyi01IlJrs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfVVnMJ_7jk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9lxqm7n7Qg
CaveHermit

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:59 pm

CaveHermit wrote:felix being autistic

thats all i have to say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIA_tWDno8k
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:02 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:felix being autistic

thats all i have to say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIA_tWDno8k

OWOWOW GOOD JOB OZZY :) YOU WAS x2 STR AND I WAS PLAY ONLY LIKE MB 4MONTH :) xD MB i should show ss what i do with you later? heh
http://prntscr.com/i15rww
After 2week when i up my str :)
CaveHermit

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:03 am

That wasn't me and you know it

CaveHermit wrote: And ozzy multiple times you win real group fight? xD :) i think we should watch sacraer youtube channel and we will so how u win multiple times in group fight ;) xD i remmeber only 3 fight where you win.

only 3 times tbh

Ozzy123

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:06 am

Ozzy123 wrote:That wasn't me and you know it

CaveHermit wrote: And ozzy multiple times you win real group fight? xD :) i think we should watch sacraer youtube channel and we will so how u win multiple times in group fight ;) xD i remmeber only 3 fight where you win.

only 3 times tbh

Show fight where was same number of ppl xD :) Btw Kill some alt with spam cleav :D NICE WIN TBH
you still noob mb vallhala?
CaveHermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot