Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 am

xd u guys know for a fact that half the time we arent even recording fights and u try to link sacraers channel as proof of winning all the time when you guys never post your losses (BIGTHONK) i could dig up 1000x wheere u guys pmed me after we roast u saying link the vid pls and i say ehh didnt record or something
ChildhoodObesity

Postby algeralith » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:06 am

It really is funny. They do not bother to show any of their losses at all. Watch a few of their videos in which the fights would go back and forth, and you'll notice that they purposely skip over any part in which someone in their party gets killed/ko'd. Its just propaganda used to boost their own egos.
algeralith

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:05 am

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Previous

Return to The Moot