Iron Bank - World 11

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Iron Bank - World 11

Postby IronHorde » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 am

+1 looks fun.
IronHorde

Postby Shadow7168 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:34 am

Hawks282 wrote:The people having an issue with Steam or using microphone seem to live under a rock imho. It's pretty standard practice to use/provide that information with current communities. If it's not your cup of tea than that's fine to each it's own, but let's not make the OP feel like it's not normal practice because it's pretty standard in online games like Eve, Atlas, Ark, Rust...etc People don't want to get insideded and that's just one way to minimize it.

I don't play any of those games except eve(better go back to my rock) so I can't comment there but even if it is standard practice, it isn't here so don't act surprised when people are confused by that.

By the way, how exactly does steam verify that someone's not already in a group when no other village asks for it in their recruitment? It'd be far better to just check a persons post history as that would have far more information though nothing's foolproof, or let someone join the village with limited perms to see if they're active and engage with the village.

Anyways best of luck to you guys, it's always nice having people from other communities. Don't take the naysayers too badly, it's always best to be cautious side.
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby replikant8 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:09 am

Another village with ridiculous requirements that will quit after a month anyway :D Good luck.
Discord: Niklot#3126
replikant8

Postby Agame » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:50 pm

I don't want my wife or kid listen to me speaking in a foreign language to strangers on the net. It's really not looking sane for non-gamers, you can realise this. Of course, when I was a kid, living with my parents, that was not an issue.
People over 21 of age are a bit different than what you expect. And you may not realise that just because YOU are not over 21.
Your website is totally empty except list of members, some appearing to have joined may 2018. So, it takes your active community a year to make a forum post or what?
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby avros008 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

replikant8 wrote:Another village with ridiculous requirements that will quit after a month anyway :D Good luck.

This :D
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
avros008

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:43 pm

A group so powerful it doesn't join Haven, it adopts it.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Pickard » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Malkiah wrote:Iron Bank

Next please
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Ysh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:27 pm

There is so much hazing in this thread! Do not allow these men to scare away your group. Despite how it looks we are all friends on forum.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby maze » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 am

Welcome to hnh again.
It will be interesting to see if you can form new faction.
Good luck.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby blinx » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:20 am

NOOBY93 wrote:A group so powerful it doesn't join Haven, it adopts it.
blinx

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves