World 11 realms

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: World 11 realms

Postby Darkins » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30 pm

About exploits that me and my village used in W11.
Variety bonus "exploit"
To get profit from it, u need to GRIND 24\7 coz you need ~40-50 different food with ~40%satiation to raise 1 stat (and this stat could be will or some other useless stat)
So i didnt consider it EXPLOIT...just enother way for bois that knows 100% of the game mechanics and its not easier than default one to raise att
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Congrats to Yggdrasil for winning the world :D
DDDsDD999

Postby MightySheep » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Even if HH had a couple more pixels than Yggdrasil we all have eyes. The Yggdrasil train was on track for full world domination while HH were clearly beaten and quitted

Wouldnt be surprised if since this timelapse was created Yggdrasil already surpassed the HH territory

Congratz Yggdrasil, good job on your win
MightySheep

Postby Ukhata » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Darkins wrote:About exploits that me and my village used in W11.
Variety bonus "exploit"
To get profit from it, u need to GRIND 24\7 coz you need ~40-50 different food with ~40%satiation to raise 1 stat (and this stat could be will or some other useless stat)
So i didnt consider it EXPLOIT...just enother way for bois that knows 100% of the game mechanics and its not easier than default one to raise att

still salty ej?
Ukhata

Postby azrid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:25 pm

MightySheep wrote:Even if HH had a couple more pixels than Yggdrasil we all have eyes. The Yggdrasil train was on track for full world domination while HH were clearly beaten and quitted

Wouldnt be surprised if since this timelapse was created Yggdrasil already surpassed the HH territory

This guy knows whats up.
People have eyes.
I see more continets under Yggdrasil domination.
I see a winner!
azrid

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:59 pm

azrid wrote:
MightySheep wrote:Even if HH had a couple more pixels than Yggdrasil we all have eyes. The Yggdrasil train was on track for full world domination while HH were clearly beaten and quitted

This guy knows whats up.
People have eyes.
I see more continets under Yggdrasil domination.
I see a winner!

Typical losers :lol: cant do anything else in world so they start bashing death kingdoms where players already quit XD You are soo good 100% you win world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaveHermit

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 pm

you can see them trying to fight back @ 0:55, but it doesn't take long for them to just lie down and accept that the Ygg chads can do whatever they want
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:you can see them trying to fight back @ 0:55, but it doesn't take long for them to just lie down and accept that the Ygg chads can do whatever they want

Heh yea tarnum was trying to challeng YGG :( sadly they like to delay 2cairs what tarnum challeng for 5time :lol:
CaveHermit

Postby azrid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:21 pm

CaveHermit wrote:Typical losers :lol: cant do anything else in world so they start bashing death kingdoms where players already quit XD You are soo good 100% you win world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can a dead kingdom win the world though? Just because they used to be stronger? Not at the end of the world. We can see it with our eyes.
All that matters is who stands up last after the fight we call "World 11".
Does not matter how much you bully your opponent before they finally win over you.
You said before you had strongest warriors? Perhaps but what use is a strong warrior if you can't even enforce your territory and lose the world.
The real battle has been going on while your warriors polished their sword and ate their cheese as we see in the webm.
All that matters is projected power.
Winner is clear.
azrid

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:36 pm

azrid wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:Typical losers :lol: cant do anything else in world so they start bashing death kingdoms where players already quit XD You are soo good 100% you win world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am loser i have autism i destroy 600cairns on alts 100str to later say some shit like i win world

JUST IKS DE
CaveHermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot