bug or feature

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

bug or feature

Postby loskierek » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:39 pm

So I started late this world and in winter no less.... Managed to survive till spring and planted some trees. The became fully grown in summer yet they do not yield any new seeds yet Is that supposed to be a feature? I thought summer time is when trees/bushes regain their seeds and only because they lost them in winter.

If it is a feature any suggestion on what to do in winter and spring since you apparently can't really do much over those 2 seasons. o.0
loskierek

Re: bug or feature

Postby vatas » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Summer doesn't immediately make trees restock, but they should do that in some time.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby loskierek » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:55 pm

But surely seeds on a tree that reached maturity in summer should be available straight away?
loskierek

Postby Pills » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:46 am

loskierek wrote:But surely seeds on a tree that reached maturity in summer should be available straight away?

They did last world, but i've noticed similar things this world that they seem to have some invisible timer to them for trees planted in spring it seems. i've had trees mature on the first and second days of summer and yeild no seeds for a couple more days.

its a bit shit tbh.
Pills

Return to Bugs