Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Seems this tilted hit-box thing is related to the randomized angle trees are given in the game. (never spotted that, probably due to them also waving from side to side)
Correct ? (ergo: a game thing and not a client thing)
mvgulik

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:56 pm

mvgulik wrote:Seems this tilted hit-box thing is related to the randomized angle trees are given in the game. (never spotted that, probably due to them also waving from side to side)
Correct ? (ergo: a game thing and not a client thing)

yes, that is correct as far as I can tell.
EnderWiggin

Postby Austinh15 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:32 pm

Quick feature request, can you please add a way for me to tell if a cupboard is empty from a distance. I'm tired of molesting every cupboard I see.
Austinh15

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:38 am

Updated beta client:
  • merged loftar's changes
  • added option to tint containers based on how full they are (Options->Display->Display container fullness)
  • added display of base attribute value to character sheet (pull request by surculus12)
  • added display of LP/H/Weight to curios when LP/H display is turned on (pull request by surculus12)
  • added display of extra FEP-related info to food tooltips (pull request by surculus12)
Note that I haven't thoroughly tested login flow after loftar's changes, so there may be issues with saving logins, please report any weirdness with it.
EnderWiggin

Postby mvgulik » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:53 am

Other potential (multi-rows) trellis idea.
Would it be potentially possible to link the crops-info to the crop itself (ie: the "3/6" part/case here for example), so one could click that crop-info part to target a particular crop case.
Mainly for more easier/securely targeting of a specific crop to be removed from trellises.
Usually one that was harvested, after which it drops in size making it a bit more tricky to target it correctly among other similar crop cases.

Little minor thing (already known/targeted for a potential rework I think).
Object highlighting (ctrl+alt+leftmouse) only works when an active chat channel is selected.

---
(No general login problems spotted at this end. - Switched between: Ender(both), Vanilla. & multiple accounts)
mvgulik

Postby mvgulik » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Just a though.
(based on some personal external HnH clock I have been using for some time)

If the client is aware, or can detect, whenever the in-game clock is updated (and its related time data).
The client could potentially replace the default clock (the one that updates its time only every now and then), by a clock that actually works more like a real clock. Ie: updating ever game-minute.
After some time, or better, after some server-clock updates. That clock could potentially also start to show some seconds value. (as the server-clock updates themself are accurate in the time they pass on)

The client could potential save some related epoch-value (related to local system time). And just reuse that value (at character login) for the in-game clock, until it detects that the in-game clock has made some time-jump (usually the side effect of server-down time due to patches and such).
mvgulik

Postby Lyrq » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:56 am

I started getting this error when starting beta client sometime after last patch/update
Code: Select all
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
   at haven.Utils.getprefsl(Utils.java:343)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox$UserEntry.<init>(LoginScreen.java:112)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox$UserEntry.<init>(LoginScreen.java:105)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox.<init>(LoginScreen.java:155)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox.<init>(LoginScreen.java:95)
   at haven.LoginScreen.<init>(LoginScreen.java:61)
   at haven.Bootstrap.run(Bootstrap.java:143)
   at haven.MainFrame.uiloop(MainFrame.java:287)
   at haven.MainFrame.run(MainFrame.java:303)
   at haven.MainFrame.main2(MainFrame.java:451)
   at haven.MainFrame.lambda$main$0(MainFrame.java:487)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any fix for that?
Lyrq

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Lyrq wrote:I started getting this error when starting beta client sometime after last patch/update
Code: Select all
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
   at haven.Utils.getprefsl(Utils.java:343)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox$UserEntry.<init>(LoginScreen.java:112)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox$UserEntry.<init>(LoginScreen.java:105)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox.<init>(LoginScreen.java:155)
   at haven.LoginScreen$Credbox.<init>(LoginScreen.java:95)
   at haven.LoginScreen.<init>(LoginScreen.java:61)
   at haven.Bootstrap.run(Bootstrap.java:143)
   at haven.MainFrame.uiloop(MainFrame.java:287)
   at haven.MainFrame.run(MainFrame.java:303)
   at haven.MainFrame.main2(MainFrame.java:451)
   at haven.MainFrame.lambda$main$0(MainFrame.java:487)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any fix for that?

Pushed fix for this. And also fix for dead walruses being considered aggressive while carried or floating in the water.
EnderWiggin

Postby mvgulik » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:41 pm

That reminds me. Skeletons of dead animals (fox, boar, ...) show up in color, instead of greyed as with other dead-animal-stages.
mvgulik

Postby EnderWiggin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:54 am

mvgulik wrote:That reminds me. Skeletons of dead animals (fox, boar, ...) show up in color, instead of greyed as with other dead-animal-stages.

That's because my custom icon detector for some reason doesn't recognize skeletons (inspect cursor doesn't even show resource name, not sure why) and server still sends icon for those skeletons.
EnderWiggin

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower