SMALL TOWN

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

SMALL TOWN

Postby Bubbalee2020 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:57 am

hello, my name is brandon. I'm a chef in the game with 500 cooking and Dex., i also hunt as well. Im starting up a small town with your own personal plots along a paved road for people who want other players to play with. my village ran out till next world and decided to start a small town and simply enjoy the rest of the game till restart. if you want to join and get started on your personal home spot with some players to play with you, and just have a little fun, message me! I'll send you my discord after :D . hope to see you join us!
Bubbalee2020

Re: SMALL TOWN

Postby Matexo » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:40 am

Bubbalee2020 wrote:hello, my name is brandon. I'm a chef in the game with 500 cooking and Dex., i also hunt as well. Im starting up a small town with your own personal plots along a paved road for people who want other players to play with. my village ran out till next world and decided to start a small town and simply enjoy the rest of the game till restart. if you want to join and get started on your personal home spot with some players to play with you, and just have a little fun, message me! I'll send you my discord after :D . hope to see you join us!

Still looking for players?
Tailor of Brodgar
Exceptional Service & Quick Delivery
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Return to Dwarves & Thieves