Wrought iron

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Wrought iron

Postby AriZona » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:06 am

Please consider that wrought iron Q depends on Q of an anvil and a hammer same way as it is know with any other blacksmith product used to make with an anvil and a hammer. It would make metal industry more interesting.
AriZona

Re: Wrought iron

Postby pawnchito » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:19 am

Used to be this way. Lead to some really sweaty anvil spiraling so they changed it to the way it is now.
pawnchito

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:48 pm

Unless you're willing to mine+spiral metal 24/7 for 1 year and reach q4000 anvils AND ENJOY IT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, you don't want that to be added back.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Southpaw » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:32 pm

i mean we can definitely have anvils influence wrought+bloom without re-adding the turbo crit bullshit that made it jump OVER the anvil ql in the first place :roll:

there are many shades between black and white
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:41 pm

Southpaw wrote:i mean we can definitely have anvils influence wrought+bloom without re-adding the turbo crit bullshit that made it jump OVER the anvil ql in the first place :roll:

there are many shades between black and white

But that would imply removing the crit, which is literally used right now. So anvils will be even lower than they are now, and we already have a major problem with armor getting capped at q500 while people have 6k str. Literally punching harder than they cleave with a b12.
Nightdawg

Postby Southpaw » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:10 am

Nightdawg wrote:But that would imply removing the crit, which is literally used right now.
So anvils will be even lower than they are now, and we already have a major problem with armor getting capped at q500
while people have 6k str. Literally punching harder than they cleave with a b12.

i think these are separate issues that don't have to be related to eachother and really shouldnt be in a good world

industry in general is cringe as fuck currently and i can't think of anything less fun than the current existing crit and pray-anvils. i also think kito out-damaging b12s is more of a problem of how fep grinding doesn't have the same severe wall industry does

maybe in a few more years we'll have at least one of those issues fixed :roll:
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Southpaw wrote:i think these are separate issues that don't have to be related to eachother and really shouldnt be in a good world

industry in general is cringe as fuck currently and i can't think of anything less fun than the current existing crit and pray-anvils. i also think kito out-damaging b12s is more of a problem of how fep grinding doesn't have the same severe wall industry does

maybe in a few more years we'll have at least one of those issues fixed :roll:

I've heard some people literally quit because the quality grind stops, but by that I mean that there's no new unlockable thing, like an *extra mining level* or something. I think the old demanding 24/7 bot quality grind for the anvil was cringe.
On another note, the way you're supposed to be crop quality farming is also very retarded too :lol:

My point was that maybe instead of just removing the crit and therefore making metal qualities even lower, perhaps you guys should suggest a good change that would improve the current system rather than make it worse, OR suggest changes to the core problem that prevents your suggestion from being a good change.

But yeah I get this nice feeling that world 24 will be super dope. Game's improving, just at a depressing rate, especially when the devs don't play it and don't listen to 99% of us. :lol:
Nightdawg

Postby Pommfritz » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:04 am

just remove qualities
Pommfritz

Return to Critique & Ideas