I have a question regarding the personal claim.

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I have a question regarding the personal claim.

Postby Adaaja1122 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Good evening everyone. I have a question regarding the personal claim I made. So, I made a new claim after i destroyed my old one. I claimed it on the same location will some little extension land. When I first made my old claim, I can immedietly see that people cant go inside my claim but with my newly made claim, people can still walking around and open the chest freely. Can you please let me know what I did wrong?

Thankyou so much for your time.
Adaaja1122

Re: I have a question regarding the personal claim.

Postby Lyrroth » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

New claim takes 8 hours to solid (and requires You visit after 8h) before it works and then MAYBE another few hours to gather authority before it start to work.
Lyrroth

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:36 am

Just feed it authority after the eight hour drying period through the claim interface. It's only something like 250 LP to fill the base 5x5 claim up. (Make sure to do this BEFORE you expand it.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Granger » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:55 am

Adaaja1122 wrote:Good evening everyone. I have a question regarding the personal claim I made. So, I made a new claim after i destroyed my old one.

FYI:
1) you can have more than one personal claim.
2) you can always extend a personal claim in size, without the need to make a new one.
3) you may now move your claim pole on a plot of land by simply building a new one: viewtopic.php?p=789973#p789973
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby SlicingTheMoon2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:34 pm

people can always commit crime on your claim/village if they do not have the visitor buff.
To enable the visitor buff you need to make them go through a gate, any gate.
Normal stone/stick fences can be broken with vandalism, palisade require wrecking ball to be destroyed by yourself and siege engines and battering rams for invaders.
SlicingTheMoon2

Return to How do I?