Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby pawnchito » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:39 am

nice. its not nearly enough, i had no idea it was in effect and i have like 5 resources claimed. Thanks dude.
pawnchito

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:08 am

pawnchito wrote: its not nearly enough,

don't say that too loud or all those people setting up a one-person village to claim resources will get upset. I have to agree, though. We had a single geyser claimed last world, and by the time we expanded the village out (about 120k tiles), it wasn't even noticeable, even with only about 4-5 of us active later into w11.
K'thulu for President 2020!! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby vatas » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:02 am

MagicManICT wrote:

don't say that too loud or all those people setting up a one-person village to claim resources will get upset. I have to agree, though. We had a single geyser claimed last world, and by the time we expanded the village out (about 120k tiles), it wasn't even noticeable, even with only about 4-5 of us active later into w11.

viewtopic.php?p=772817#p772817
Natural Wonders in Villages now drain Village authority to the tune of 10k auth per day.
“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”
-Karl Marx

"Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book"
-Sabinati
vatas

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:18 am

Subject: Grand List of Simple Questions

vatas wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... 17#p772817
Natural Wonders in Villages now drain Village authority to the tune of 10k auth per day.

Thanks!! Damn jorb and his terrible use of a single name for a thing!!
K'thulu for President 2020!! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby vatas » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:41 am

Yup I had to do it mostly manually by browsing patch announcements through wiki. Search did find a topic from early 2018 where jorb mentioned he is considering authority drain so which helped narrow it down.

I also added the thing to wiki so nobody has to waste time searching it again.
“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”
-Karl Marx

"Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book"
-Sabinati
vatas

Postby kiddoinc » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm

Do orcas eat people?

I was killing one with a buddy and she got knocked out in shallow water. About 10 - 15 seconds later she was dead and turned into a skeleton.
kiddoinc

Postby KingfishCid » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:23 am

kiddoinc wrote:Do orcas eat people?

I was killing one with a buddy and she got knocked out in shallow water. About 10 - 15 seconds later she was dead and turned into a skeleton.

Na. Water degrades things a lot quicker is all.
KingfishCid

Postby vatas » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:38 am

10-15 seconds after death seems far too quick for a corpse to turn into a skeleton, regardless of circumstances.
-Karl Marx

-Sabinati
vatas

Postby relmo » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:09 pm

How can one switch deck during combat fast? I mean, any key bindings?
W12:
Argonian Seeks-the-Abyss - Tailor of Unurgunite, opium dealer, silk mama
Jules/Atma Shikari - Hunter of Unurgunte (what a joke)

Old Hafen W3, W4: Hermit
relmo

Postby kiddoinc » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 pm

vatas wrote:10-15 seconds after death seems far too quick for a corpse to turn into a skeleton, regardless of circumstances.

I was thinking the same thing, it was literally 20 seconds max though. She went down i finished off one orca and by the time i switched to the next one she was a skele. It was weird also because she said she got ko'd then logged off. no you are dead screen. She was near the edge of shallow ocean.
kiddoinc

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?