Mazes kingdom idea.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Mazes kingdom idea.

Postby maze » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:16 am

As the big blowup over kingdom has flared up I sat around brainstorming my ideas and here is what I've come up with.

1st let cover upkeep.
Now the tax on Experience and Lp are easily bot able and rather simple and easily botted.
A better system that would make kingdoms more of a community thing and needs to be funded would be a sacrifice system.
sacrifice a village item.
Each job should have an item.
-farming, hunting, mining, foraging, sewing, tree planting, fishing, Livestock.
These items would be used to gain the kingdom points.
Kingdom would have alters inorder to give to the kingdom, any town can build the alter inorder to provide.
Each town that have an alter will display on the kingdom list and show how many points they contributed in the week~
I can also push my Coins idea in this topic, as the kingdom can also push to buy the "kingdom items" from players

Next area expansion
There should be no visible flag system with area expansion other then Kingdom claiming map tiles.
When a kingdom claims an area, they claim the full map tile.
the Kingdom can claim a large amount of tiles without much of a draw back.
about 10x10.

after then 10x10 expansion the kingdom will have to do what I wish to call coning, inorder to claim more.

the coning can branch off the cube but must be 10sq to make a complete branch.

Next siege
Again with this image, the blue kingdom and the red kingdom kingdom boarders have meet

The Kingdoms can go to war with eachother in the warzones.
inorder to make war one kingdom much branch into the other.
Both kingdoms can select the area they wish to take at this point by branching into one another and making a warzone.
The warzone will give both kingdoms a warning and that the war will start in 48 hours

The war games
for both ideas there is only a 6 hour war time window with fighting (some people need to sleep).
I think booth idea should be used~ the defenders picking the war games.

Defend the siege machines
Defenders will be trying to destroy the Siege Machine. attackers will try to move the Siege Machine to the middle of a tile to capture each tile. they must capture all the tile they select to war aginest within 6 hours or they lose the crusade. defenders getting back their tiles.
-Problems with this style is alt spamming, what I would find pretty funny and might need to see it before its fixed but~ make it that the Siege machines can only be damage by 50str and up that would stop alt spamming.

or

Capture the flag styled war
both groups fighting for the control of tiles flags.
Tile flags will be in the center of the tiles.

Flag would have a 25x25 sqaure zone that at lest one defender would have to be in to keep it protected.

as attacker
the flags (acting like a boat with 2 chest in it) must carried, crawl speed must bring the flags back to their kingdom's war camp.
the war camp would be the where the end of the branch is

the defender,
if you defend your flags for 2 hours without hassle (no one comes into the zone and runs you off the flag ring)
that tile would be a successful defended and can no longer be attack.

Peace time.
if the defenders stopped any tiles from being taken over from the attackers, that tile cant be attacked for 48hours again
the attackers can select new tiles within the branch they make, but must wait 18 hours again for the next war time
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: Mazes kingdom idea.

Postby maze » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:09 pm

I still think this is a fair idea...and need someone to poke holes into it.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Return to Critique & Ideas