Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
EyeOfRa wrote:+1 to that.
EnderWiggin wrote:Remove start from your bat file and add pause as last line in it.nukunuku wrote:Where these error logs should be? In the same folder with client? I did not see any logs in this folder.EnderWiggin wrote:Any error logs?
New version available through updater and update archives at MediaFire and taggedup. Changes:
- added option to show non-human gob path
- fixed "hearth on unknown" option not being read properly from config
sabinati wrote:yes, you can post [a Salem Beta reference link] in your sig, but i don't know why anyone here would click on it, so there's really no reason to.
E-mail wrote:Congratulations, you are in the Salem Beta.
villagegirl wrote:where is the admin for these forums...?
- change chests and large chests to show if they are empty or not? like change their graphic the same way a crate changes? that would be really helpful when farming
- change the graphic of the saw to show if someone is carrying a metal saw or a wood one?
- change a boats graphic if it has items in it.
- toggle tresspass & assault scents off so you can only see summonable scents?