Fuck whoever hacked me!

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Fuck whoever hacked me!

Postby GrapefruitV » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:14 pm

MrFreed wrote:
slipper wrote:So, if one of your villagers is involved in some form of cheating you lose the entire village? :|

ive seen a couple post saying if you live with a criminal they will gank you as well

I partially agree with that. Each time when someones faggotry is revealed, we can see how friends and villagers of that person are trying to pretend they have nothing to do with that. Just look how Coles and Tyler forgot about their friendship and alliance with Apx yesterday on irc. They were aware of his bugs and exploits abuse for the whole w6, but they lived in the same village and shared all the benefits. Now they are suddenly against him, when one case of cheating is proven by Loftar.
Yes, you can not take responsibility for your allies action, but you should be ready to suffer the consequences, if you are aware of who your friends are and still staying on their side.
GrapefruitV

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 pm

GrapefruitV wrote: Just look how Coles and Tyler forgot about their friendship and alliance with Apx yesterday on irc.

Account theft is on a whole other level in comparison with bugs and exploits, all are wrong, ofc, and I agree with the rest of your statement to some degree but if it were suddenly announced that Jordan had hacked and stolen someones account, then trust me, I would be seriously re-evaluating our friendship!
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby APXEOLOG » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
GrapefruitV wrote: Just look how Coles and Tyler forgot about their friendship and alliance with Apx yesterday on irc.

Account theft is on a whole other level in comparison with bugs and exploits, all are wrong, ofc, and I agree with the rest of your statement to some degree but if it were suddenly announced that Jordan had hacked and stolen someones account, then trust me, I would be seriously re-evaluating our friendship!

That's the differences between our cultures. My friends will help me in any situations. Same as i will do for them. That's why i usually against alliances with some random villages.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby GrapefruitV » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Amanda44 wrote:

I am pretty sure jc never did something like that himself, I don't even think he is a much of a bugusing guy. And I can see, that he is trying to play legit. But it always was widely known, that Dis' tactics are not exactly clean and yet Colesie chose to be a part of that faction in it's days of blooming. Different members of Dis were suspected in accounts theft and bruteforcing long ago, it just never was proven. Not saying he was ever involved or atleast approving those actions, my point is he was most likely aware, but never cared to switch the side before they got caught.
GrapefruitV

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:20 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:

That's the differences between our cultures. My friends will help me in any situations. Same as i will do for them. That's why i usually against alliances with some random villages.

The reason I would be re-evaluating the friendship would be because I didn't know Jordan as well as I think I do, not because I no longer cared about him, there would have to be some kind of extreme extenuating circumstances for me to be able to forgive/condone such actions as theft. That is down to my personality rather than the bonds of friendship. There are other ways to extract revenge than resorting to theft.

@ Grape - I get what you are saying which is why I didn't address the rest of what you said but being aware is not the same as doing in my eyes, I know others will disagree with that. I guess, for me, it depends on the situation, the level of involvement and the friendship itself, as I said above to Apx.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Apx admits to one of his various scum baggeries? What the fuck has happened.
DDDsDD999

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 pm

10:19 loftar > Does anyone know anything about this "Ofir" village?
10:19 Oddity > Never heard of Ofir
10:20 ChildhoodObesity > ofir
10:20 ChildhoodObesity > is the main russian dis village
10:20 sheldor > yea
10:20 Michael > yea
10:20 sheldor > main russian DIS
10:22 Alg > find the pink cape loftar!
10:22 Alg > purple cape*
10:22 Michael > its red
10:22 Deus > will ther be pics of of loftars *visit* to ofir
10:23 loftar > How about the villages Gaerwen, Progress and Fiery Rose?
10:23 Michael > idk anything
10:23 Michael > bout them
10:23 Colesie > loftar
10:23 Colesie > 1 second
10:23 Colesie > I will check my map
10:23 Bergzwerg > loftar, oculus bought facebook
10:24 Deus > I KNOW ITS AWFUL
10:24 Bergzwerg > It's not really, It make whole vr market move
10:24 Colesie > Nope
10:24 Bergzwerg > there are already several more hmd announced
10:24 Colesie > None of those villages are on my map
10:25 Colesie > Nuke them for justice!
← ↑ whether its true or false, it really speaks who he is, either way.
10:25 Bergzwerg > makes*
10:25 Deus > no do it for the sweet drama
10:25 loftar > Hmm. I'm not sure exactly what to do about this.
10:26 loftar > How about this.
10:26 Deus > all ears
10:26 loftar > Or wait, hold on a bit further; I want to check something.
10:27 sheldor > did u nuke ofir?
10:27 Michael > hey loftar
10:28 Michael > i found one vault that needs to be nuked
10:28 Michael > http://i.imgur.com/xpOighM.jpg
10:28 sheldor > thats russian dis vault
10:30 Tylerk > Hello
10:30 mib_y2h7e2 > no
10:30 Tylerk > I saw something id like to say.
10:30 mib_y2h7e2 > no
10:30 Oddity > hi
10:30 Tylerk > The one village u talked about.
10:30 Tylerk > Gaerwen,
10:31 Tylerk > thats a node given to me.
10:31 Tylerk > Not owned my apx
10:31 Tylerk > Olfir or whatever is his main village.
10:31 Tylerk > Nuke it please.

10:31 Michael > i agree
10:31 Michael > with Tyler
10:31 Asendre > that's not your choice young one
10:31 sheldor > is ofir even active
10:31 LordD1 > lol
10:31 LordD1 > asendre
10:31 Tylerk > ?Not sure sheldor
10:31 Colesie > http://puu.sh/7NptD.jpg
10:31 Tylerk > but its apxs i know
10:31 loftar > Right. I've confirmed his actual characters do live in these villages.
10:32 Tylerk > But please Gaerwen is owned be me not him :)

i think Gaerwen should have been treated the same as others.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Sarge » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:34 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Apx admits to one of his various scum baggeries? What the fuck has happened.

He's done that before and guess what happened to him.... fuuuuuckall.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm

@ Tonky - it's still not on a par with account theft and I've never claimed he was perfect, neither am I and neither are you. :)

Anyway, this isn't about pulling Jordan to pieces, it's about Apx stealing someones account. If Apx had chars in Gaerwen, then I agree with you that it should have had the same treatment, as that is how Loftar decided to handle it. Personally I would have just removed Apx chars and accounts and perma banned him from the forum and game. Ofc, I realize there are ways around that, but it's a start and still a deterrent to other would be account thieves.
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Postby LadyGoo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

GrapefruitV wrote:Just look how Coles and Tyler forgot about their friendship and alliance with Apx yesterday on irc.
Why am I not surprised. :D Sup people.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar