Digging acre clay

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Digging acre clay

Postby Koyu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

I had some soil with me while going to dig some acre clay and i dumped it onto the clay node.
In the place where the soil increased the height of terrain I dig now soil of quality of the soil I dumped (tho its hard capped by this char survi so not sure if the quality is based on the soil i dropped or the clay node also have soil quality? the clay Q is 10,10,10 and soil was something like 10,14,11).

Also those 2 terrains cant be recognized so i dunno where would i dig clay, and where soil.

Ok so I came on the place with char with high survi, and i gather ~10,45,20 soil from that place. So I assume I changed my acre clay node into soil node in the place where i dropped the soil.
Koyu

Re: Digging acre clay

Postby jorb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Seems to be. Will look at that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Guessing a fix was put out for this as I can't raise a mudflat now, with acre clay or soil.

;_;
DDDsDD999

Postby jorb » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Suspect you dropped on terrain or dirt at the edge of the acre clay, or whatnot. Testing cannot reproduce.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs