Info about dis and hedgehugs ?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Info about dis and hedgehugs ?

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:50 am

dageir wrote:I feel like the game needs some more hats we can buy for real money.

trooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Bowshot125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Factions have quit and are starting to decay, the Red Scare begins when everyone else leaves. Russians and more Russians.
Bowshot125

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:Factions have quit and are starting to decay, the Red Scare begins when everyone else leaves. Russians and more Russians.

You do realize that the factions are 80% russians already?

Also many players quit but saying "factions have quit" is just wrong
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby bamump2k9 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:11 am

julian12it wrote:wut? Hedgehugs only lost 1 person, onep :cry:

I live just outside the hedgehugs borders and the village is so huge I haven't seen where the idol is at all. I had suspicions that it was on a well advanced island in the middle of a large lake- but I haven't seen anyone there for a week.
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 pm

bamump2k9 wrote:

I live just outside the hedgehugs borders and the village is so huge I haven't seen where the idol is at all. I had suspicions that it was on a well advanced island in the middle of a large lake- but I haven't seen anyone there for a week.

Hedgehugs is a Kingdom, not a Village. The center of Hedgehugs is in the Community Fair (which is pretty distinctly marked on the public map)
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Sevenless » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
Bowshot125 wrote:Factions have quit and are starting to decay, the Red Scare begins when everyone else leaves. Russians and more Russians.

You do realize that the factions are 80% russians already?

Also many players quit but saying "factions have quit" is just wrong

If you watch the haven infographic on populations, this world has the highest player retention yet. Currently there's a lot of players who play this game for the first 3 month rush, and that'll probably never change so long as we keep doing resets. Them quitting doesn't mean endgame is dead (not at you nooby, just kinda supporting this line of thought).

The forums are so quiet because everyone's using ingame kingdom chats and discord these days.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby bamump2k9 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:22 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
bamump2k9 wrote:

Hedgehugs is a Kingdom, not a Village. The center of Hedgehugs is in the Community Fair (which is pretty distinctly marked on the public map)

oh, ooooohhhh, so it's a big big big place, okay... they sure know how to take up space with wherever they are- I haven't been able to walk to the community fair at all even when I spend 3 or four hours trying to find the claim's center. It makes me a little nervous not knowing where they are in case I get caught up in a big kingdom fight... I've not even established my curio shop yet.
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby xChapx » Sun May 21, 2017 12:33 am

Corporatism has started, get ready to sell your land
xChapx

Postby kaysaari » Sun May 21, 2017 5:18 am

I'm presently living in Dis and this is the first I've heard of a war. The claims in my area are active and friendly - maybe it's simply a result of not being near the border with another kingdom.
kaysaari

Postby dageir » Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 am

Sevenless wrote:The forums are so quiet because everyone's using ingame kingdom chats and discord these days.

Yes, the advent of the new concept of out of game instant messaging is the reason the forums are silent. Also the forums are
well known to be used for in group communication.
dageir

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot