Studying cave slime doesn't complete cave hermit credo quest

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Studying cave slime doesn't complete cave hermit credo quest

Postby Lillejohn » Sat May 12, 2018 8:37 am

As the title says, I'm doing cave hermit credo, which asks me to study one cave slime. I've done so (Actually another issue might be right clicking the slime, that only leaves the option of splitting the slime to me, but that may be an issue with my client) but after studying the cave slime the quest wasn't completed. I used a 0.50L one not sure if that matters or if lower amounts can even be studied.
Lillejohn

Re: Studying cave slime doesn't complete cave hermit credo q

Postby MagicManICT » Sun May 13, 2018 1:17 am

Probably needs the quest updated after this weeks patch. Might try studying exactly one slime until then (.01). I have a couple of hunches what might cause the issue if that suggestion doesn't work, but I don't get to see the code.

It works like Cave Dust. You get more LP if you have a bigger stack, but the attention and XP costs stay the same.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Sierpinski » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

Studying 0.01L doesn't work either
Sierpinski

Postby Amanda44 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 am

As MM says, it is probably to do with the update previously ... kill a slime and then just study a blob without adding it to a barrel first.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby MagicManICT » Fri May 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Forwarded this one to jorb and loftar. I know they check in regularly, but haven't replied to this thread. Since it's a credo issue, I hope it's one they can easily fix.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 am

Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs