First give the game a new skill, called something like "Prayer" or something "God-related".
Then put in the ability to build Churches in the game if you have something like 15 Prayer and 15 Carpentry
When you build a church, you can Right-click it and get the option "Become Priest". Once you become a prist you can do the following:
- Buff other players. Say you have 20 Unarmed Combat, and they have 10, they will have 30 - etc, etc.
- Heal other players, and yourself. Can take a certain time, but it's quicker then gauze.
- In Combat, when using a ranged weapon, Aiming is twice (?) the speed.
- If you die, you get to keep 75% of your stats, and you spawn as a regular character, but you have the choice to become a priest without a church.
- All animals that normally agro on you doesn't agro anymore - except bears.
- You get three new clothings in the Cloth Making tab - Priest Gown (Full suit), Halo (Boosts prayer 25%) and Sandals.
Now, if you become a priest some things will be disabled for you.
- As a priest, the "Fighting" tab is completely gone. You can't fight OR protect yourself.
- All crafting except clothing, leather and jewelry will be disabled.
- You can only build a church if you live in a village, and trying to build a church outside a village will drop your health 25% SHP. (God is EVIL!)
- All clothing except the specific clothes in the ABOVE list will be unavailable.
There should also be a limit to 2 priests, and one church, per village, or else the village gets flooded.
So tell me what you think! Would it be a cool idea?