Blunt Truama from nowhere?!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Blunt Truama from nowhere?!

Postby Pinkie-Pie » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:33 am

Hello. I logged, having logged out inside a house, and I have 153 blunt trauma from seemingly nowhere?!

As far as I know I haven't committed any criminal acts, and I don't have rage so Nidbanes can't even target me.

When I had logged off I had about ~14 blunt trauma treated with heart salve.

What happened here? Whats more I logged out in a bed.
What happened? I didn't even think it was possble for blunt truama to get this high and not become something else.

If I was somehow attacked by something... in the bed inside a house, inside a village, inside a p-claim, inside a palisade... one would think I'd have all sorts of injuries.
Pinkie-Pie

Re: Blunt Truama from nowhere?!

Postby Pinkie-Pie » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 am

I've figured it out.

I logged off with a ~14 HHP severe mauling.

Which the medicine turned into a 153 HHP blunt trauma...

Harsh trade but fine. Even my village of casuals is perfectly capable of healing a 153 blunt trauma.
Pinkie-Pie

Postby terechgracz » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:20 am

Pinkie-Pie wrote:I've figured it out.

I logged off with a ~14 HHP severe mauling.

Which the medicine turned into a 153 HHP blunt trauma...

And you think it's fine? You could just lose character by using healing item. Gr8 design xD.
terechgracz

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Yeah, that scaling seems a bit much. I asked jorb about it as I don't recall it scaling that much the last time I had to treat such a wound.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Doesn't sound right. Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Kearn » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:25 am

MagicManICT wrote:Yeah, that scaling seems a bit much. I asked jorb about it as I don't recall it scaling that much the last time I had to treat such a wound.

i used it recently and it ticks down point by point while causing blunt trauma to tick up at the same time. i wonder if his being logged out in a bed caused blunt trauma to keep ticking up even after the original wound healed and the bed just sped things up
Kearn

Postby Sollar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:57 am

We also have a villager that just woke up with a 240 blunt trauma. We have no idea where it came from
Sollar

Return to How do I?