I killed some guy named Ibraham, Why?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I killed some guy named Ibraham, Why?

Postby Woot » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 am

Yeah, I derped.

PEMDAS
Parenthesis, exponents, multiply, division, addition, subtraction.

I am not in fact smarter than a fifth grader : (

Edit: yeah, he's spot on, that parenthesis I missed makes the whole thing read different, I was sqrt twice and then dividing by 10, rather than sqrt /10 sqrt.
to be fair the formula that caused my fuckup is in the ring of brogdar wiki as is, That ought to be corrected...
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:55 am

Listen bro I didn't mean to

Sting

You I just wanted to make a pun
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Comodo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Fharlanghn wrote:Can confirm, the guy was wearing not-so-great steel armor and also had a terrible-quality soldier sword, left behind because its destiny was to become a brick wall and it was cheated out of it by a fledgling smith.

Ibraham, whoever he was, was an absolute mystery. He was also wielding a rope, presumably to attempt to Quell the Beast on Woot or whoever else he ran into in the woods. Further, he had a quality 45 bucket in his inventory, something usually only made from a quality ~350 bone saw or with above-average trees. Other oddities about him included the fact that I couldn't find his initial scent of assault with a Perception of 216 and an Exploration of 97, despite repeat trips to try to discover it. Based on this and the fact that the mental weight of his skull was 25, I assume that he had about 450 Stealth to go with it and thus was able to evade my ridiculous abilities by virtue of the foraging system governing whether or not one can discover evidence of a crime.

Were I a gambling man, I would assume that he was out for vengeance against the village of Solitude, though I can't imagine why. My second bet would be that he was Jason Fucking Bourne.

I'm also currently looking into which account possessed the Ibraham character through shenanigans, but progress is slow-going without a complete list of forum usernames. If anyone would be so kind as to volunteer some help, likely with greater permissions in the system, I would be happy to share the end result with them.

Good day.

ok first off, you can make a q49 bucket with a q241 bone saw, and the reason why you didn't find any scents is because you were looking at the wrong place or your friend Woot assaulted him, I can assure you that no one is stupid enough to get 500 stealth and not bother with int.
After reading your post I realized that your probably even stupider than Woot, and that you probably forgot to turn on tracking.
Comodo

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 pm

If no one going to acknowledge my puns? That really

Stings

My self esteem
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby venatorvenator » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Fharlanghn wrote:Can confirm, the guy was wearing not-so-great steel armor and also had a terrible-quality soldier sword, left behind because its destiny was to become a brick wall and it was cheated out of it by a fledgling smith.

Ibraham, whoever he was, was an absolute mystery. He was also wielding a rope, presumably to attempt to Quell the Beast on Woot or whoever else he ran into in the woods. Further, he had a quality 45 bucket in his inventory, something usually only made from a quality ~350 bone saw or with above-average trees. Other oddities about him included the fact that I couldn't find his initial scent of assault with a Perception of 216 and an Exploration of 97, despite repeat trips to try to discover it. Based on this and the fact that the mental weight of his skull was 25, I assume that he had about 450 Stealth to go with it and thus was able to evade my ridiculous abilities by virtue of the foraging system governing whether or not one can discover evidence of a crime.

Were I a gambling man, I would assume that he was out for vengeance against the village of Solitude, though I can't imagine why. My second bet would be that he was Jason Fucking Bourne.

I'm also currently looking into which account possessed the Ibraham character through shenanigans, but progress is slow-going without a complete list of forum usernames. If anyone would be so kind as to volunteer some help, likely with greater permissions in the system, I would be happy to share the end result with them.

Good day.

That was also a nice story. You should rewrite ICA combat posts for our general amusement.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Prowny » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

venatorvenator wrote:

Good day.

That was also a nice story. You should rewrite ICA combat posts for our general amusement.

My second bet would be that he was Jason Fucking Bourne.

loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:11 pm

I told you that you were the best fight i ever
got? Would you happen to remember that fight?
(Sorry i'm bad with names and am just curious)

Always good to hear combat stories!
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Woot » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Sure, It was way back in 2011, but I'm still proud of it, You and your buddies ended up killing me, but it was a near thing, It was right after the changes to delta were implemented making group ganks much more feasible against single stronger opponents.

viewtopic.php?t=18855
If you feel like reading through it, Summary, you waltzed up and shot a nooblet and then ganked one of my village mates alts.
Shit-talking on the forums ensued, and you returned and broke into hippy village, a village we had cleared out a week or so prior and taken over as a sort of satellite recruitment village.
And you and some others started fighting me, until I got my reinforcements and chased you out, We boat chased and struggled for IP supremacy or boat breaking for a bit, and ran from the boat, I swam out and picked it up so you couldn't have it back and one of you broke my defense (barely) and it was literately JUST enough damage to KO me, then I got theft-stripped and you shanked me.

You had died recently and I had reatively better stats than you and your firend, but either way, it was enough to break my defense when I got hit three times in rapid succession.

It was a thrilling fight, a chase, and probably the funnest time I'd had in HnH at that point, even if the final score was you 3 me 0.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Fharlanghn » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:If no one going to acknowledge my puns?

They're all about reinforcing the wrong behaviors, from what I can tell, hence why we get things like this:
Comodo wrote:ok first off, you can make a q49 bucket with a q241 bone saw,

That was my point, yes. No one in that supergrid has quality 200+ trees, but more than a fair piece of them have mineholes. Hence, trollbones.
Comodo wrote:and the reason why you didn't find any scents is because you were looking at the wrong place or your friend Woot assaulted him,

Both fair assumptions, but wrong on both counts.
Comodo wrote: I can assure you that no one is stupid enough to get 500 stealth and not bother with int.

Hence why I call him a mystery man and listed other oddities that we discovered from him.
Comodo wrote:After reading your post I realized that your probably even stupider than Woot, and that you probably forgot to turn on tracking.

Pairing your ad hominem with another point, not bad.
Rest assured, there were scents still around from a vandalism I had to commit earlier that day, clearing a hearth fire that belonged to a Polish guy who kept stealing our boats.
My tracking was on, I assure you.
edgeworth-shrug.gif
edgeworth-shrug.gif (34.55 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Fharlanghn

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 pm

You really

Chopped

Up his argument
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled