A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone!

General discussion and socializing.

Re: A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone

Postby Dawidio123 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 pm

Faravidus wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:I didn't read his posts but snugglesnail should kill himself amen :)

"based"

Robben you are playing one of the most niche multiplayer games with one of the smallest communities of all time... where your principle contribution is defecating where you sleep and being an attention whore. If your brain was developed enough, you wouldn't have hit the submit button on that post :)

"based"
Ingame: Shaki
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby DonVelD » Sat May 11, 2024 3:44 pm

Faravidus wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:I didn't read his posts but snugglesnail should kill himself amen :)

"based"

Robben you are playing one of the most niche multiplayer games with one of the smallest communities of all time... where your principle contribution is defecating where you sleep and being an attention whore. If your brain was developed enough, you wouldn't have hit the submit button on that post :)

"based"
DonVelD

Server Event Announcement!!

Postby abt79 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:58 pm

Another Event Tonight (5 hours from now - 20UTC/4pm EST) where we’ll be exposing Gonus for real this time and golfing badly

And don’t forget to join the server to discuss the game Haven and Hearth, argue about who’s the most “based,” and enjoy more fun events!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
abt79

Postby grumgrumganoe » Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:11 pm

+1 gotta give big ups to this server

everyones there yappin and shitposting its based. Click that link boi
grumgrumganoe

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:43 pm

Worth noting there is a far larger (or so I hear), with a much bigger cross-section of the historic HnH community here: https://discord.com/invite/UJ2yWbhv58

I'd recommend using this one instead of the one these fellows are advertising, even if it might have less shit posts, if you're less of a degenerate than SnuggleSnail.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:43 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Worth noting there is a far larger (or so I hear), with a much bigger cross-section of the historic HnH community here: https://discord.com/invite/UJ2yWbhv58

I'd recommend using this one instead of the one these fellows are advertising, even if it might have less shit posts, if you're less of a degenerate than SnuggleSnail.

No, it's mostly just you, nopeneck and some other schizo posters like lunari (so basically WB + old discord mods which are trollex faction, hardly a cross-section) that still think the new server is some cult of snail (or maybe trollex circlejerk as varescka said? idk what is in your guys heads tbh) while almost every single active person went to the new one (reason the old one is like 5-10 messages a day), unless there is some drama on the old one just like when versckuk went of the rails like a week or two ago once again and started throwing shit at everyone and banned aleck for no fucking reason other than being rude to him (ig? varsersck literally told aleck he mooches of his streamer gf and that he would kill himself without the discord so lmao).

I really like how on the old discord you basically said that you didn't visit the new discord so you can't say much about it (during the whole vcscsack vs aleck drama when you HAD to chime in for w/e reason) and here you go saying it's all degen shitposting just because a lot of people who are there dislike you (most of the active community).

I do think people should join both because the old one has high quality cat posting done by ziggy which is the only content worth seeing there.
Dawidio123

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:49 pm

I'd be willing to bet that about 99% of your "active posters" are not currently active HnH players, and most of your "daily posts" are just general degeneracy, much like you guys spread on the forum.
Last edited by Robben_DuMarsch on Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:50 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I'd be willing to bet that about 99% of your "active posters" are not active currently active HnH players, and most of your "daily posts" are just general degeneracy, much like you guys spread on the forum.

You aren't an active HnH player either, you just go posting W16 over and over dumbass, the world is fucking dead, obviously most players rn aren't fucking playing. Go bump your post about hafen needing resets more often why don't you.

Active players be like
Last edited by Dawidio123 on Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawidio123

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:52 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I'd be willing to bet that about 99% of your "active posters" are not active currently active HnH players, and most of your "daily posts" are just general degeneracy, much like you guys spread on the forum.

You aren't an active HnH player either, you just go posting W16 over and over dumbass, the world is fucking dead, obviously most players rn aren't fucking playing.

A week ago: Image

I am, in fact, an active HnH player.
I am having fun with all my LARPers and newbs.
Very sad you guys all ragequit after you lost. We didn't.

It's not weird that I can both actively be playing and want a W16. I'm looking forward to more PvP again.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:56 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Very sad you guys all ragequit after you lost. We didn't.

It's not weird that I can both actively be playing and want a W16. I'm looking forward to more PvP again.

What did we lose? Name like 1 thing that I lost?
I went to the siege to have fun and i had tons of fun, we just didn't get to pillage but that's aight. I could argue that breaking the outer wall was farther than we expected to get with Berthedin, AD, trollex, nightdawg and many others intervening but that's besides the point. I just wish you guys gave us more fights at reasonable hours so I wouldn't have to run around half-asleep/drunk at 4am.
I really like how you felt the need to edit your own post to include the fact that "we lost" as if to convince yourself of that ;)

I wouldn't say that we won because we didn't accomplish all of our objectives but saying that we lost is going a bit far while you can count the KOs on our side on your fingers. I guess it depends on how you define winning/losing, but i feel like you took more loses that we did. Anyways i don't feel like having another "who won the siege" shitshow because i don't care enough about it unlike you who feels the need to repeatedly try to reaffirm his victory as if to convince someone of it.
Dawidio123

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar